For Wednesday 26 April 2017: There are no travel warnings in effect for Cuba. Exercise normal security precautions when visiting this country.
Zika Virus in Cuba Threat level is considered low. As of today only three domestic cases have been reported in Cuba. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends travelers to Cuba protect themselves from mosquito bites.
Learn more about Cuba’s remarkable success in preventing the spread of Zika.
Government reporting and alert sites for Cuba travel
- Embassy of the United State in Havana Cuba website
- US Passports and International Travel website on Cuba
- NOAA National Weather Service Hurricane Center
- Cuba Travel Report website of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Government of the United Kingdom Foreign Travel Advice website
Questions about Cuba
We warmly welcome your inquiries. Call us toll free at 1-888-965-5647 or email us with your questions.